Things to Do
Your Boutique Pet friendly Homestay
Things to Do While staying at the Cottage
- Visit the Benong National Park ( Your Cottage is nearly within the National Park)
- Take a history and nature walk thru our village – Bungalow ki Kaandi along with a visit to the traditional Atte ki chakki
- Have a meal in one of our houses in the village… An experience in itself
- Stroll down to the Kempty falls – 5 minutes’ walk.
- River rafting ( Seasonal ) and fishing in the Yamuna ( about 15 mts drive )
- Have a family picnic at the Yamuna.
- Visit the mall road in mussoorie
- Visit Dhanuaulti ,Gun hill, Company Baugh, Landour, Trekking
- Trolley trip at Kempty falls
- Visit the Mussoorie International School to meet your wards
Things to do at the cottage
- Light up a fire in the fire place for you to cosy around over a drink in the lounge.
- Arrange a bar- be- que at the terrace under the open skies…. You can stargaze, and hear only the sounds of nature and the river….
- Arrange a bon fire in the lawns
- Walk down to the small river that flows under the cottage and spend good family time with a picnic basket.
- Take the dogs for a walk
- The children could help collecting the eggs from our free ranging chickens.
- Help tending to the cows and sheep.
- Curl up with a nice book and a cup of nice tea...
- Spend the day in your hammock.
- Do absolutely nothing….